The more the misalignment within this processes, the more the Waste (Muda).
Increase in muda leads to higher Through Put Time (TPT) of the processes and thereby of the patients and the services.
ADDVALUE has successfully used the Total Lean Management (TLM) model in the healthcare sector making it more flexible and responsive to customer / patient demands.
Application of Lean Healthcare tools such as Total Flow Management, reduces the Non Value Adding activities between the processes, leading to shorter waiting times (TPT), lower cost, reduced errors in documentations, healthy work environments in hospitals, clinics and laboratories.
Our Lean Healthcare Programs:
- Lean assessment
- Lean healthcare transformation
- Lean certification
- Reduction in turnaround time in clinical labs by 60-70%
- Improved communication between care providers
- Reduction in hand offs
- Easy identification of the things and processes which are not adding value
- Improve resources utilization